Sunday, April 12, 2009

Between Redlands and racing in Europe, I've been racing for different directors and having different teammates. One of the first questions that seems to be asked is "what kind of racer are you?" I’ve always thought this is a funny question as I would consider myself a bike racer. I read somewhere Ina Tuetenberg saying something to the effect that no one rider is just a sprinter, or just a climber. You might have a weakness, but it’s something to be worked on, not something to be considered an inability to accomplish.


The Easter bunny came this morning and we woke up to chocolate Easter bunnies.

We left this afternoon to drive to Pujols, about 2.5 hour away. We pre rode the course…in the rain. It is a 14 km circuit, 5 laps, uphill finish. I’ll let you know how it goes ;)

1 comment: